SYNONYM pay fallen in arrears
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Inferior to ( নিকৃষ্ট ; হীন ) He is inferior to his neighbour.
- Need for ( প্রয়োজনীয় ) I have no need for more money.
- Envious of ( ঈর্ষান্বিত ) I am not envious of his riches.
- Plead for ( ওকালতি করা (কোনকিছু) ) I pleaded with him for justice (against the wrong done to me).
- Argue against ( যূক্তি দেখানো (কোন কিছু) ) I argued with him against the point.
- Different from ( পৃথক ) This book is different from that.
- word of no implication ( কথার কথা )
- Cut to the quick ( মর্মাহত হওয়া ) I was cut to the quick by his words.
- Tooth and nail ( তীব্রভাবে ) He fought tooth and nail against his enemy.
- As if ( যেন ) He swims so beautifully as if he is the Olympic gold medalist.
- At the eleventh hour ( শেষ মুহূর্তে ) he doctor came to the patient at the eleventh hour.
- In one's teens ( তের থেকে উনিশ বছর বয়সের মধ্যে ) She is yet in her teens.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions