Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Hard of ( কম শোনা ) He is hard of hearing.
- Good at ( দক্ষ ) He is good at tennis.
- Render into ( অনুবাদ করা ) Render the passage into Hindi.
- Overcome with ( দমন করা ) He was overcome with fatigue.
- Engaged to ( বাগদত্ত ) Lila was engaged to him.
- Complain to ( অভিযোগ করা (ব্যক্তি) ) The complained to the Director against the Manager about her behavior.
- Now and then ( মাঝে মাঝে ) He comes here now and then.
- By hook or by crook ( যে কোন উপায়ে ) You must do this work by hook or by crook.
- Bag and baggage ( তল্পিতল্পাসহ ) He left the place bag and baggage.
- till the cows come home ( অনেক সময় ধরে ) I could play outside till the cows come home
- Book worm ( গ্রন্থকীট ) Don't be a book worm.
- All at once ( হঠাৎ ) All at once a tiger came out of the forest.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions