SYNONYM to that extent or distance
Learn English by Lessons
Very Much vs Too MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very much used for adding more emphasis; while too much means ‘to a much higher extent’ particularly for someone/something.
Very vs TooCommonly Confused Words
Very emphasizes the degree of adjectives and adverbs. Too defined as ‘to a high degree or extent’ particularly for someone or something.
Very vs MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very is preceded by Adjective’s positive degree. Much is preceded by comparative degree and past participle.
Learn words by topics :
- Cope with ( সামলানো ) I cannot cope with the situation.
- Capacity for ( যোগ্যতা ) He has a capacity for hard work.
- Take after ( সদৃশ হওয়া ) The boy takes after his father.
- Difference between ( পার্থক্য ) There is no difference between the two brothers.
- Eager about ( আগ্রহী ) He is eager about the result.
- Add to ( যোগ করা ) Add this to that.
- By the by ( প্রসঙ্গক্রমে ) By the by I came to know that he was ill.
- Square meal ( পেট ভরা আহার ) He is too poor to have a square meal every day.
- Bad blood ( মনোমালিন্য ; শত্রতা ; দ্বেষ ) Now there is bad blood between the two brothers.
- In a fix ( মুশকিলে পতিত ) He is in a fix and does not know what to do.
- Widow's mite ( দরিদ্রর ক্ষুদ্র দান ) A widow's mite is no less important than a large contribution of a rich man.
- know from a bare hint ( এক আঁচরেই বোঝা )
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions
English Grammar App
Download ইংরেজি গ্রামার (English-Bangla) App