SYNONYM to that extent or distance
Learn English by Lessons
Just Now vs Right Now vs Presently:Commonly Confused Words
Just now, right now and presently are often confusedly replaced with each other, while they don't mean exactly the same, though they have similar connotations.
Hard vs HardlyCommonly Confused Words
Hard and hardly are often confusedly used as similar words. However, they do differ. While hard has a positive connotation, hardly has a very negative impact in a sentence.
First vs FastCommonly Confused Words
First refers to someone or something or someone’s actions which happen before everything else. Fast can both be an adjective and adverb which means quick or quickly.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Make out ( বুঝতে পারা ) I cannot make out what you say.
- Key to ( সমাধানের উপায় ) He has found out the key to his problem.
- Agree to ( একমত হওয়া (প্রস্তাব) ) I can't agree to the proposals.
- Count upon ( নির্ভর করা ) I count upon your help for this work.
- Due to ( কারণে ) His absence is due to illness.
- Preferable to ( অধিক পছন্দযোগ্য ) Death is preferable to dishonor.
- Chip of the old block ( বাপকা বেটা ) He is a chip of the old black.
- Take to one's heels ( ছুটিয়া পালানো ) The thieves took to their heels to see the police.
- Get rid of ( মুক্তি পাওয়া ) Try to get rid of that rogue.
- Burning question ( তীব্র বিতর্কের বিষয় ) The problem of the dowry system is the burning question of the day.
- In cold blood ( ঠান্ডা মাথায় ) They committed this murder in cold blood.
- A bed of roses ( সুখ-স্বাচ্ছন্দ্যপূর্ণ জীবন ) Many people think that life is a bed of roses
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions