SYNONYM to that extent or distance
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Sick of ( পীড়িত, ক্লান্ত ) He is sick for home.
- Sensitive to ( সংবেদনশীল ) She is sensitive to cold.
- Charge with ( অভিযোগ করা (ত্রুটি) ) He was charged with theft.
- Owe to ( ঋণী হওয়া ) I owe my all to him.
- Familiar with ( সুপরিচিত ) He is familiar with my brother.
- Believe in ( বিশ্বাস করা ) I do not believe in his honesty.
- At arm’s length ( দূরে ) Try to keep the bad boy at arm’s length.
- For good ( চিরকালের জন্য ) He left the country for good.
- Bring to light ( প্রকাশ করা ) At last all the facts were brought to light.
- Carry the day ( জয়লাভ করা ) Rajib, the best player of the school, carried the day in the annual sports.
- bunch of fives ( মুষ্টি ; পাঁচ আঙ্গুলের মুঠো ) Rock can break anything with his bunch of fives.
- Get rid of ( মুক্তি পাওয়া ) Try to get rid of that rogue.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions