SYNONYM to that extent or distance
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Aim at ( লক্ষ্য করা ) He aimed his gun at he bird.
- Pretend to ( ভান করা ) He does not pretend to high birth.
- Look at ( তাকানো ) Look at the moon.
- Aware of ( সচেতন ) Man should aware of the danger of environment pollution.
- Search of ( অনুসন্ধানে ব্যস্ত ) They are in search of nice bird.
- Quarrel for ( কলহ করা (কোনকিছু) ) They quarreled with one another for the property.
- hold your horses ( সবুর করা ; ধৈর্য ধরা ) Hold your horses in trouble, you will get your reward.
- be on ones back ( একেবারে কুপোকাত )
- be up and doing ( উঠে-পড়ে লাগা )
- Bad blood ( মনোমালিন্য ; শত্রতা ; দ্বেষ ) Now there is bad blood between the two brothers.
- feather ones nest ( কাজ গুছিয়ে নেওয়া )
- By the by ( প্রসঙ্গক্রমে ) By the by I came to know that he was ill.