Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Adjacent to ( সংলগ্ন ) Her college is adjacent to her house.
- Control over ( নিয়ন্ত্রণ ) He has no control over his brother.
- Look for ( খোঁজা ) I am looking for a good job.
- Engaged in ( নিযুক্ত (কাজে) ) I was engaged with him in talk.
- Informed of ( অবহিত ) I was not informed of your misfortune.
- Indebted to ( ঋণী ; কৃতজ্ঞ ) I am indebted to him for this help.
- to the bad ( মন্দাবস্থায় ; ঘাটতি অবস্থায় )
- Turn a deaf ear to ( মনোযোগ না দেওয়া ) He turned a deaf ear to my proposal.
- Null and void ( বাতিল ) The deed has been null and void now.
- To the backbone ( হাড়ে হাড়ে ) The boy is wicked to the backbone.
- vile sycophant ( খঁয়ের খা )
- Moot point ( অমীমাংসিত বিষয় ) Dowry system is still a moot point in Bangladesh.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions