Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Deprived of ( বঞ্চিত ) He was deprived of his property.
- Useful to ( প্রয়োজনীয় (ব্যক্তি) ) This book is useful to us for examination.
- Destined to ( ভাগ্য নির্দিষ্ট ) He was destined to death.
- Fill with ( পরিপূর্ণ ) This tank is filled with water.
- Need of ( প্রয়োজনীয় ) I am in need of more money.
- Lame of ( খোঁড়া ) He is lame of one leg.
- reap the harvest of sin ( কর্ম ভোগ করা )
- Slip of the pen ( লেখায় অসতর্কতাবশতঃ সামান্য ভুল ) This mistake is due to a slip of the pen.
- to the bad ( মন্দাবস্থায় ; ঘাটতি অবস্থায় )
- In the long run ( পরিশেষে ) You will have to suffer in the long run.
- In a nut shell ( খুব সংক্ষেপে ) Tell the story in a nut shell.
- Bring to light ( প্রকাশ করা ) At last all the facts were brought to light.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions