Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Rob of ( অপহরণ করা ) Somebody robbed him of his purse.
- Want of ( অভাব ) We have no want of money.
- Afraid of ( ভীত ) I am not afraid of ghosts.
- Quick of ( চটপটে ) He is quick of understanding.
- Prompt at ( চটপটে (ব্যক্তিত্ব) ) He is prompt at figures.
- Absorbed in ( নিবিষ্ট ; মগ্ন ) Scientist is absorbed in experiment
- Make both ends meet ( আয়ব্যয় মেলানো ) I cannot make both ends meet with my small income.
- Fight shy ( এড়িয়ে চলা ) Why do you fight shy of your teacher.
- Far and wide ( সর্বত্র ) His fame as a scholar spread far and wide
- walk in someone shoes ( কারো অভিজ্ঞতা বা অবস্থানে থাকা বোঝায় ) When you walk in my shoes, you might understand.
- All at once ( হঠাৎ ) All at once a tiger came out of the forest.
- Rank and file ( সাধারণ লোক ) We should pay attention to the rank and file of the country.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions