Learn English by Lessons
Very Much vs Too MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very much used for adding more emphasis; while too much means ‘to a much higher extent’ particularly for someone/something.
Very vs TooCommonly Confused Words
Very emphasizes the degree of adjectives and adverbs. Too defined as ‘to a high degree or extent’ particularly for someone or something.
Very vs MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very is preceded by Adjective’s positive degree. Much is preceded by comparative degree and past participle.
Learn words by topics :
- Remind of ( মনে করিয়ে দেওয়া (কোনকিছু) ) I reminded him of his promise.
- Vain of ( অহঙ্কারী ) She is vain of her beauty.
- Count upon ( নির্ভর করা ) I count upon your help for this work.
- Dedicate to ( উৎসর্গ করা ) This book is dedicated to his father.
- Respect to ( সম্বন্ধে ) We are talking with respect to that matter.
- Polite in ( নম্র ) He is polite in his manners. (Polite to strangers).
- Call in question ( সন্দেহ করা ) No one can call his honesty in question.
- Slip of the pen ( লেখায় অসতর্কতাবশতঃ সামান্য ভুল ) This mistake is due to a slip of the pen.
- From hand to mouth ( দিন আনে দিন খায় ) The poor man lives form hand to mouth.
- After all ( সবকিছু সত্ত্বেও ) After all, he is a patriot.
- Tooth and nail ( তীব্রভাবে ) He fought tooth and nail against his enemy.
- Come off with flying colours ( জয়লাভ করা ) Our School team came off with flying colours.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions
English Grammar App
Download ইংরেজি গ্রামার (English-Bangla) App