Learn English by Lessons
Very Much vs Too MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very much used for adding more emphasis; while too much means ‘to a much higher extent’ particularly for someone/something.
Very vs TooCommonly Confused Words
Very emphasizes the degree of adjectives and adverbs. Too defined as ‘to a high degree or extent’ particularly for someone or something.
Very vs MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very is preceded by Adjective’s positive degree. Much is preceded by comparative degree and past participle.
Learn words by topics :
- Mourn for ( শোক করা ) Don't mourn for the dead.
- Object to ( আপত্তি করা ) He objected to my proposal.
- Equal in ( সমতুল্য (পদমর্যদা) ) Mr.Karim is equal in rank with Mr.Rahim.
- Look for ( খোঁজা ) I am looking for a good job.
- Preferable to ( অধিক পছন্দযোগ্য ) Death is preferable to dishonor.
- Affection for ( স্নেহ ) The teacher feels affection for every pupils.
- At once finger ends ( নখদর্পণে ) All these facts are at his finger ends.
- Moot point ( অমীমাংসিত বিষয় ) Dowry system is still a moot point in Bangladesh.
- At bay ( কোনঠাসা ) The tiger was at bay in the bush.
- In the nick of time ( ঠিক সময়ে ) The school team arrived in the nick of time.
- Red letter day ( স্মরণীয় দিন ) The 21 February is a red letter day in the history of Bangladesh.
- At stake ( বিপন্ন ) His life is at stake now.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions
English Grammar App
Download ইংরেজি গ্রামার (English-Bangla) App