SYNONYM leave ; depart ; go away ; get lost.
EXAMPLE Bugger off, or I'll call the police
Learn English by Lessons
By And By vs GraduallyCommonly Confused Words
By and by means ‘after a short and/or undetermined period of time.’ Gradually refers to something happening in a gradual way; slowly; by degrees.
Before vs AgoCommonly Confused Words
Before refers to ‘at any time past now/then’ counting back from a past moment. Ago is used to refer a time expression to count back from the present.
At Present vs PresentlyCommonly Confused Words
At present means a moment or period in time which is not past and not future but between them. Presently also means “now” which is most often used with the present tense and presently in the use of future tense means ‘soon.'
Learn words by topics :
- Disgusted at ( বিরক্ত ) I am disgusted with him at his conduct.
- Subject to ( শর্তাধীন ) This is subject to approval of the committee.
- Argue against ( যূক্তি দেখানো (কোন কিছু) ) I argued with him against the point.
- Provide against ( পূর্বে ব্যবস্থা করা ; সরবরাহ করা ) You must provide against evil days for your children.
- Agree with ( একমত হওয়া (ব্যক্তি) ) I agree with you on this point
- Excuse for ( অব্যাহতি দেওয়া ) He will not be excused for coming late.
- By and by ( শীঘ্র ) He will come here by and by.
- On the spur of the moment ( মুহুর্তের উত্তেজনায় ) He did it on the spur of the moment.
- Hue and cry ( শোরগোল ) The villagers raised a hue and cry to see the thief.
- At large ( স্বাধীন ) The anti-socials are still at large.
- In force ( বলবৎ ) This law is in force now.
- Fish in a troubled water ( এলোমোলো অবস্থায় সুযোগ নেওয়া ) He made a lot of money by fishing in a troubled water.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions