SYNONYM leave ; depart ; go away ; get lost.
EXAMPLE Bugger off, or I'll call the police
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Apply to ( আবেদন করা (ব্যক্তি) ) He applied to he Secretary for the post.
- Tired of ( ক্লান্ত ) I am Tired of doing the same thing day after day.
- Belong to ( অধিকারে থাকা ) This house is no more belongs to him.
- Lame of ( খোঁড়া ) He is lame of one leg.
- Responsible for ( দায়ী (কোন কার্জ) ) He is responsible to the committee for his action.
- Opposite to ( বিপরীত ) Your idea is opposite to mine.
- Out of temper ( ক্রুদ্ধ ) He is out of temper now.
- but me no buts ( কিন্তু কিন্তু করো না )
- Cats and dogs ( মূষল ধারে ) It was raining cats and dogs.
- Bring to book ( শাস্তি দেওয়া ) He should be brought to book for his misconduct.
- At bay ( কোনঠাসা ) The tiger was at bay in the bush.
- breathe out ( নিঃশ্বাস ত্যাগ করা ) At last, he breathed his last breath out, and that was the end.