SYNONYM leave ; depart ; go away ; get lost.
EXAMPLE Bugger off, or I'll call the police
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Restrict to ( সীমাবব্ধ করা ) Admission was restricted to students.
- Smile on ( অনুগ্রহ করা ) Fortune smiled on him.
- Hanker after ( লালায়িত হওয়া ) Do not hanker after wealth.
- Make for ( অগ্রসর হওয়া ) The ship made for England.
- Interfere with ( হস্তক্ষেপ করা (ব্যক্তি) ) Do not interfere with me in my business.
- Junior to ( নিম্নপদস্থ ; বয়সে কম ) He is junior to me in service.
- pulling your leg ( কৌতক করা ) Do not take it seriously, i was just pulling you leg
- At home ( দক্ষ ) He is at home in mathematics.
- In the long run ( পরিশেষে ) You will have to suffer in the long run.
- be up and doing ( উঠে-পড়ে লাগা )
- Hue and cry ( শোরগোল ) The villagers raised a hue and cry to see the thief.
- At a low ebb ( নিম্নমুখী ) His fame is at a low ebb now.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions