Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Cure of ( আরগ্য হওয়া ) He will be cured of the disease very soon.
- Anxious for ( উদ্বিগ্ন ) He is anxious for getting a job.
- Tide over ( অতিক্রম করা ) He will soon tide over the difficulty.
- Sanguine of ( নিশ্চিত ) She is sanguine of her success.
- Rest with ( নির্ভর করা ; বিশ্বাসস্থাপন করা ) The whole matter rests with you.
- Oblige to ( বাধিত করা ) I am obliged to him for his co-operation.
- In lieu of ( পরিবর্তে ) Give me this pen in lieu of that.
- Stone's throw ( অতি নিকটে ) Our school is at a stone's throw form our house.
- At once finger ends ( নখদর্পণে ) All these facts are at his finger ends.
- Null and void ( বাতিল ) The deed has been null and void now.
- All at once ( হঠাৎ ) All at once a tiger came out of the forest.
- Nip in the bud ( অঙ্কুরে বিনষ্ট করা ) All his hopes were nipped in the bud.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions