Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Attend on ( সেবা করা ) She attends on her mother.
- Subject to ( শর্তাধীন ) This is subject to approval of the committee.
- Burst into ( ভেঙ্গে পড়া ) He burst into tears at the sad news
- Guilty of ( দোষী ) He is guilty of murder.
- Differ with ( ভিন্ন মত হওয়া (ব্যক্তি) ) I differ with you on this point.
- Esteem for ( শ্রদ্ধা ) He has esteem for the superiors.
- Steer clear of ( এড়াইয়া চলা ) You must steer clear of evil company.
- As it were ( যেন ) The sun is, as it were , the lamp of the universe.
- At all ( আদৌ ) He does not know French at all.
- Gala Day ( উৎসবের দিন ) The 15th August is a gala day to the Indians.
- Head and ears ( সম্পূর্ণরূপে ) He is over head and ears in debt.
- Bag and baggage ( তল্পিতল্পাসহ ) He left the place bag and baggage.