Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Delight in ( আনন্দ ) He takes delight in music.
- Divide between ( ভাগ করা (দুটি বা দুজন) ) Divide the apple between Raqib and Shafique.
- Fatal to ( মারাত্মক ) he doctor's mistake proved fatal to his life.
- Escape by ( রক্ষা করা ) He escaped by a hair breadth.
- Hanker after ( লালায়িত হওয়া ) Do not hanker after wealth.
- Blind to ( দোষের প্রতি অন্ধ ) He is blind to his won faults.
- be up and doing ( উঠে-পড়ে লাগা )
- At bay ( কোনঠাসা ) The tiger was at bay in the bush.
- As if ( যেন ) He swims so beautifully as if he is the Olympic gold medalist.
- Cut to the quick ( মর্মাহত হওয়া ) I was cut to the quick by his words.
- Book worm ( গ্রন্থকীট ) Don't be a book worm.
- loose cannon ( অপ্রত্যাশিত ) He is a bit of a loose cannon.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions