Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Send for ( ডেকে পাঠানো ) Send for a doctor immediately.
- Die for ( মারা যাওয়া (কারণ) ) He died for his country.
- Apply for ( আবেদন করা (কোন কিছু) ) He applied to the Secretary for the post.
- Live within ( বাঁচা ) He live within his means
- Subject to ( শর্তাধীন ) This is subject to approval of the committee.
- Famous for ( বিখ্যাত ) Radhanager is famous for the birth place of Raja Rammohan.
- Slow coach ( অলস প্রকৃতির লোক ) You cannot expect much from a slow coach like him.
- clever hit ( কথার মতন কথা )
- In the mean time ( ইতিমধ্যে ) Lila will come here to-night. In the mean time you should get her room ready.
- Far and wide ( সর্বত্র ) His fame as a scholar spread far and wide
- Catch red handed ( হাতে নাতে ধরা ) The thief was caught red handed.
- Null and void ( বাতিল ) The deed has been null and void now.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions