Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Sanguine of ( নিশ্চিত ) She is sanguine of her success.
- Mad with ( উন্মাদ প্রায় ) He is mad with pain.
- Fatal to ( মারাত্মক ) he doctor's mistake proved fatal to his life.
- Arrive at ( পৌঁছানো ) We arrived at the station in time.
- Unite with ( ঐক্যবদ্ধ হওয়া ) Be united with your friends.
- Boast of ( গর্ব করা ) Do not boast of your wealth.
- By far ( সর্বাংশে ) He is by far the best boy in the class.
- By and by ( শীঘ্র ) He will come here by and by.
- As it were ( যেন ) The sun is, as it were , the lamp of the universe.
- At last ( অবশেষে ) I got my missing book at last.
- A blessing in disguise ( বিপরীতে হিত ; প্রথমে খারাপ হিসেবে মনে হলেও পরবর্তীতে ভালো হয় ) Sam's motorcycle accident was a blessing in disguise because he got enough insurance money.
- Beat about the bush ( কাজের কথায় না এসে আজেবাজে কথা বলা ) Please come to the point without beating about the bush