Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Agree to ( একমত হওয়া (প্রস্তাব) ) I can't agree to the proposals.
- Tired of ( ক্লান্ত ) I am Tired of doing the same thing day after day.
- Satisfied with ( সন্তুষ্ট ) I am satisfied with him or I am satisfied of the truth.
- Entitled to ( অধিকারী ) He is entitled to a reward for his honesty.
- Admit of ( স্বীকৃতি পাওয়া ) Your conduct admits of no excuse.
- Key to ( সমাধানের উপায় ) He has found out the key to his problem.
- At once finger ends ( নখদর্পণে ) All these facts are at his finger ends.
- In vain ( বৃথা ) All his attempts were in vain.
- bell the cat ( সর্তকতার জন্য বিড়ালের গলায় ঘন্টা বাধা ; কোন কাজ যেটা অর্জন করা কঠিন বা অসম্ভব ) Everybody is trying but who actually bell the cat?
- Breathe one's last ( মারা যাওয়া ) The old man breathed his last on Sunday last.
- Hush money ( ঘুষ ) He offered a hush money to suppress the murder.
- Crocodile tears ( ময়া কান্না ) He shed crocodile tears at our misery.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions