Learn English by Lessons
Very Much vs Too MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very much used for adding more emphasis; while too much means ‘to a much higher extent’ particularly for someone/something.
Very vs TooCommonly Confused Words
Very emphasizes the degree of adjectives and adverbs. Too defined as ‘to a high degree or extent’ particularly for someone or something.
Very vs MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very is preceded by Adjective’s positive degree. Much is preceded by comparative degree and past participle.
Learn words by topics :
- Delight in ( আনন্দ ) He takes delight in music.
- Relevant to ( প্রাসঙ্গিক ) Your remark is not relevant to the point.
- Disgusted with ( বিরক্ত ) I am disgusted with him at his conduct.
- Eligible for ( যোগ্য ) He is eligible for the post.
- Abound with ( প্রচুর পরিমাণে থাকা ) The ocean abounds with fish.
- Different from ( পৃথক ) This book is different from that.
- Crying need ( জরুরী প্রয়োজন ) Mass education is the crying need of Bangladesh.
- Black sheep ( কুলাঙ্গার ) He is a black sheep in his family.
- A black sheep ( কুলাঙ্গার ) Tom is a black sheep in their family
- A bolt from the blue ( সম্পূর্ন অপ্রত্যাশিত ) The news of his father's death came to him as a bolt from the blue.
- Catch red handed ( হাতে নাতে ধরা ) The thief was caught red handed.
- host in himself ( একাই একশ )
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions
English Grammar App
Download ইংরেজি গ্রামার (English-Bangla) App