Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Indebted to ( ঋণী ; কৃতজ্ঞ ) I am indebted to him for this help.
- Capacity for ( যোগ্যতা ) He has a capacity for hard work.
- Apply to ( আবেদন করা (ব্যক্তি) ) He applied to he Secretary for the post.
- Wait for ( অপেক্ষা করা ) I waited for him for two hours.
- Occupied with ( নিয়োজিত (কাজ) ) He is occupied with his studies.
- Fatal to ( মারাত্মক ) he doctor's mistake proved fatal to his life.
- A blessing in disguise ( বিপরীতে হিত ; প্রথমে খারাপ হিসেবে মনে হলেও পরবর্তীতে ভালো হয় ) Sam's motorcycle accident was a blessing in disguise because he got enough insurance money.
- Bag and baggage ( তল্পিতল্পাসহ ) He left the place bag and baggage.
- breathe out ( নিঃশ্বাস ত্যাগ করা ) At last, he breathed his last breath out, and that was the end.
- At once finger ends ( নখদর্পণে ) All these facts are at his finger ends.
- Big gun ( নেতৃস্থানীয় ব্যক্তি ) He is a big gun of our locality.
- Irony of fate ( ভাগ্যের পরিহাস ) He could not succeed by irony of fate.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions