Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Complain against ( অভিযোগ করা (অন্য ব্যক্তি) ) The complained to the Director against the Manager about her behavior.
- Add to ( যোগ করা ) Add this to that.
- Accompanied by ( সঙ্গী হওয়া ) He was accompanied by his father.
- Open to ( উন্মুক্ত ) His plan is open to objection.
- Hanker after ( লালায়িত হওয়া ) Do not hanker after wealth.
- Famous for ( বিখ্যাত ) Radhanager is famous for the birth place of Raja Rammohan.
- Moot point ( অমীমাংসিত বিষয় ) Dowry system is still a moot point in Bangladesh.
- Flesh and blood ( রক্তমাংসের শরীর ) Flesh and blood cannot bear with such insults.
- All on a sudden ( হঠাৎ ) All on a sudden a tiger came out of the bush.
- At all ( আদৌ ) He does not know French at all.
- Above all ( প্রধানত ; সর্বোপরি ) We should be kind, polite, and above all honest.
- In the nick of time ( ঠিক সময়ে ) The school team arrived in the nick of time.