SYNONYM by a small degree
Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Useful for ( প্রয়োজনীয় (উদ্দেশ্য) ) This book is useful to us for examination.
- Cope with ( সামলানো ) I cannot cope with the situation.
- Come of ( জন্মগ্রহণ করা ) He comes of a noble family.
- Weak of ( দূর্বল ) He is weak of understanding.
- Devoid of ( বর্জিত ) He is devoid of common sense.
- Composed of ( তৈরি ) Water is composed of Hydrogen and Oxygen.
- Gift of the gab ( বাককটুতা ) An advocate should have the gift of the gab.
- Come off with flying colours ( জয়লাভ করা ) Our School team came off with flying colours.
- Take to one's heels ( ছুটিয়া পালানো ) The thieves took to their heels to see the police.
- At the eleventh hour ( শেষ মুহূর্তে ) he doctor came to the patient at the eleventh hour.
- Part and parcel ( অবিচ্ছেদ্য অংশ ) Discipline is part and parcel of administration.
- live by ones wit ( কথা বেচে খাওয়া )
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions