SYNONYM by a small degree
Learn English by Lessons
Very vs MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very is preceded by Adjective’s positive degree. Much is preceded by comparative degree and past participle.
So vs VeryCommonly Confused Words
So means ‘to a great extent or degree.’ Very emphasizes the degree of something that belongs to or is part of a particular person or thing.
Scarcely vs RarelyCommonly Confused Words
Scarcely means ‘almost nothing’ or ‘almost not’. Rarely means ‘almost never’.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Difference between ( পার্থক্য ) There is no difference between the two brothers.
- Deprived of ( বঞ্চিত ) He was deprived of his property.
- Close to ( নিকটে ) The school is very close to our house.
- Look over ( পরীক্ষা করা ) He is looking over the answer papers.
- Contrary to ( বিপরীত ) His action is contrary to his words.
- Supply with ( যোগান দেওয়া (কোন জিনিস) ) He supplied us with food.
- Hue and cry ( শোরগোল ) The villagers raised a hue and cry to see the thief.
- Read between the lines ( তাৎপর্য বোঝা ) Try to read between the lines of the letter.
- Hard nut to crack ( কঠিন সমস্যা ) The problem of adult education is really a hard nut to crack.
- At sixes and sevens ( বিশৃঙ্খলা অবস্থায় ) All the furniture in the room were at sixes and sevens.
- After all ( সবকিছু সত্ত্বেও ) After all, he is a patriot.
- walk in someone shoes ( কারো অভিজ্ঞতা বা অবস্থানে থাকা বোঝায় ) When you walk in my shoes, you might understand.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions