Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Esteem for ( শ্রদ্ধা ) He has esteem for the superiors.
- Smile on ( অনুগ্রহ করা ) Fortune smiled on him.
- Occur to ( মনে হওয়া ) The idea never occurred to me.
- Wish for ( আকাঙ্খা করা ) I do not wish for name and fame.
- Provide against ( পূর্বে ব্যবস্থা করা ; সরবরাহ করা ) You must provide against evil days for your children.
- Respect of ( সম্বন্ধে ) He is junior to me in respect of service.
- By chance ( দৈবাৎ ) I met him on the way by chance.
- Apple of discord ( বিবাদেয় বিষয় ) The paternal property has become an apple of discord between the two brothers.
- a piece of cake ( খুবই সহজ ) This assignment is a piece of cake
- have ones eyes ( কারও হাতে বিস্তর কাজ থাকা )
- Turn over a new leaf ( নূতনের সূচনা ) After his failure he turned over a new leaf.
- At the eleventh hour ( শেষ মুহূর্তে ) he doctor came to the patient at the eleventh hour.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions