Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Eligible for ( যোগ্য ) He is eligible for the post.
- Blind to ( দোষের প্রতি অন্ধ ) He is blind to his won faults.
- Dull at ( কাঁচা ) He is dull at Physics.
- Entitled to ( অধিকারী ) He is entitled to a reward for his honesty.
- Partial to ( পক্ষপাত দুষ্ট ) He is partial to his son.
- Quarrel for ( কলহ করা (কোনকিছু) ) They quarreled with one another for the property.
- Part and parcel ( অবিচ্ছেদ্য অংশ ) Discipline is part and parcel of administration.
- Kith and kin ( নিকট আত্মীয় ) He has no good relationship with his kith and kin.
- All on a sudden ( হঠাৎ ) All on a sudden a tiger came out of the bush.
- In one's teens ( তের থেকে উনিশ বছর বয়সের মধ্যে ) She is yet in her teens.
- Turn down ( প্রত্যাখান করা ) He turned down my proposal.
- Up and downs ( উন্থানপতন ) There are ups and downs in a man's life.