Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Consist of ( গঠিত হওয়া ) This class consists of fifty boys and thirty girls.
- Essential to ( অত্যাবশ্যক ) Food is essential to health.
- Similar to ( সদৃশ ) This pen is similar to that.
- Affection for ( স্নেহ ) The teacher feels affection for every pupils.
- Look into ( অনুসন্ধান করা ) I am looking into the matter.
- Quick at ( চটপটে ) He is quick at figures.
- In order to ( উদ্দেশ্য ) He came here in order to meet my mother.
- Now and then ( মাঝে মাঝে ) He comes here now and then.
- Bad blood ( মনোমালিন্য ; শত্রতা ; দ্বেষ ) Now there is bad blood between the two brothers.
- By hook or by crook ( যে কোন উপায়ে ) You must do this work by hook or by crook.
- Read between the lines ( তাৎপর্য বোঝা ) Try to read between the lines of the letter.
- Out of order ( বিকল ) This car is out of order.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions