Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Lacking in ( অভাব আছে এমন ) He is lacking in courage.
- Based on ( ভিত্তি থাকা ) Your remarks were not based on the facts.
- Charge with ( অভিযোগ করা (ত্রুটি) ) He was charged with theft.
- Count upon ( নির্ভর করা ) I count upon your help for this work.
- Partial to ( পক্ষপাত দুষ্ট ) He is partial to his son.
- Exempt from ( রেহাই দেওয়া ) He was exempted from the fine.
- Achilles heel ( দুর্বলতা বা ত্রুটি ) He is trying to hide but everybody knows his achilles' heel
- bad debts ( অশোধ্য বা অনাদায়ী ঋন ; যে ঋন শোধ করা যাবে না )
- the exact point ( কাঁটায়-কাঁটায় )
- In full swing ( পুরাদমে ) The school is now in full swing.
- Dead language ( যে ভাষা এখন আর কথ্য নয় ) Sanskrit is a rich language, but it is now a dead language.
- A rainy day ( দুর্দিন ) Everybody should save something for rainy day.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions