Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Supply to ( যোগান দেওয়া (ব্যক্তি) ) He supplied food to us.
- Respect of ( সম্বন্ধে ) He is junior to me in respect of service.
- Vary from ( আলাদা হওয়া ) His opinion varies from his brother's.
- Essential to ( অত্যাবশ্যক ) Food is essential to health.
- Based on ( ভিত্তি থাকা ) Your remarks were not based on the facts.
- Disgusted at ( বিরক্ত ) I am disgusted with him at his conduct.
- Cut to the quick ( মর্মাহত হওয়া ) I was cut to the quick by his words.
- Bad blood ( মনোমালিন্য ; শত্রতা ; দ্বেষ ) Now there is bad blood between the two brothers.
- Part and parcel ( অবিচ্ছেদ্য অংশ ) Discipline is part and parcel of administration.
- be bad at ( দক্ষ না হওয়া )
- By far ( সর্বাংশে ) He is by far the best boy in the class.
- bunch of fives ( মুষ্টি ; পাঁচ আঙ্গুলের মুঠো ) Rock can break anything with his bunch of fives.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions