Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Inferior to ( নিকৃষ্ট ; হীন ) He is inferior to his neighbour.
- Make out ( বুঝতে পারা ) I cannot make out what you say.
- Require of ( প্রয়োজন হওয়া (কোন কিছু) ) I required a loan of him.
- Limited to ( সীমাবদ্ধ ) Invitation was limited to members only.
- Grateful to ( কৃতজ্ঞ (ব্যক্তি) ) I am grateful to you for your help.
- Prior to ( পূর্বে ) Prior to that, he was in a wretched condition.
- Weal and woe ( সুখ-দুঃখ ) Human life is full of weal and woe.
- In black and white ( লিখিতভাবে ) Put down the statement in black and white.
- A slow coach ( কর্মকুণ্ঠ ও মন্থর ব্যাক্তি ) Roky is known as a slow coach to his friend circle.
- breathe out ( নিঃশ্বাস ত্যাগ করা ) At last, he breathed his last breath out, and that was the end.
- know from a bare hint ( এক আঁচরেই বোঝা )
- Rank and file ( সাধারণ লোক ) We should pay attention to the rank and file of the country.