Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Prior to ( পূর্বে ) Prior to that, he was in a wretched condition.
- Rest with ( নির্ভর করা ; বিশ্বাসস্থাপন করা ) The whole matter rests with you.
- Owe to ( ঋণী হওয়া ) I owe my all to him.
- Sanguine of ( নিশ্চিত ) She is sanguine of her success.
- Look at ( তাকানো ) Look at the moon.
- Occupied with ( নিয়োজিত (কাজ) ) He is occupied with his studies.
- Man of letters ( পন্ডিত লোক ) Sir Ashutosh Mukherjee was a man of letters.
- under the weather ( ভাল না ; অসুস্থ ) I've been feeling under the weather
- Lion's share ( সিংহভাগ ) He took the lion's share of the profit.
- Bring to book ( শাস্তি দেওয়া ) He should be brought to book for his misconduct.
- Cock and bull story ( গাঁজাখুরি গল্প ) Nobody will believe your cock and bull story
- by dint of ( ফলে (সাধারণত বল প্রয়োগের ফলে) )