Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Part from ( বিচ্ছিন্ন হওয়া (ব্যক্তি) ) He parted form his friend.
- Free from ( মুক্ত ) He is now free from danger.
- Live by ( কোন উপায়ে বেঁচে থাকা ) He lives by honest means.
- Invite to ( নিমন্ত্রণ করা ) I invited him to dinner.
- Late in ( দেরি ) Why are you so late in coming?
- Ashamed of ( লজ্জিত ) He is not ashamed of his conduct.
- Heart and soul ( সর্বান্তঃকরণে ) Try heard and soul and you will succeed.
- By all means ( সবর্প্রকার ) Try to do it by all means.
- At random ( বেপরোয়া ; এলোমেলো ) He hit the ball at random.
- Take to heart ( মর্মাহত হওয়া ) He took his remark to heart.
- At all events ( যাই ঘটুক সব ক্ষেত্রেই ) I shall stand by him at all events.
- Kith and kin ( নিকট আত্মীয় ) He has no good relationship with his kith and kin.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions