Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Based on ( ভিত্তি থাকা ) Your remarks were not based on the facts.
- Indifferent to ( উদাসীন ) He is indifferent to our problem.
- Smell of ( গন্ধ দেয় ) This glass smells of wine.
- Differ with ( ভিন্ন মত হওয়া (ব্যক্তি) ) I differ with you on this point.
- Play on ( বাজানো ) He played on guitar.
- Ashamed of ( লজ্জিত ) He is not ashamed of his conduct.
- Out of the wood ( বিপদমুক্ত ) He is not yet out of the wood.
- A bed of roses thorns ( কন্টকময় জীবন ) Life is nothing but a bed of roses.
- a piece of cake ( খুবই সহজ ) This assignment is a piece of cake
- be up and doing ( উঠে-পড়ে লাগা )
- At large ( স্বাধীন ) The anti-socials are still at large.
- reinvent the wheel ( এমন কোনকিছু তৈরিতে সময় নষ্ট করা যা বর্তমানে বিদ্যমান ও ঠিকঠাক কাজ করে ) There's no point in us reinventing the wheel
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions