Learn English by Lessons
Very Much vs Too MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very much used for adding more emphasis; while too much means ‘to a much higher extent’ particularly for someone/something.
Very vs TooCommonly Confused Words
Very emphasizes the degree of adjectives and adverbs. Too defined as ‘to a high degree or extent’ particularly for someone or something.
Very vs MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very is preceded by Adjective’s positive degree. Much is preceded by comparative degree and past participle.
Learn words by topics :
- Angry for ( রাগান্বিত (কোন কিছু) ) I am angry for something.
- Sanguine of ( নিশ্চিত ) She is sanguine of her success.
- Die by ( মারা যাওয়া (বিষ) ) He died by poison.
- According to ( অনুসারে ) According to his order i went there.
- Careful of ( যত্নবান ) He is careful of his money.
- Avail of ( সুযোগ গ্রহণ করা ) You must avail yourself of the business.
- Weal and woe ( সুখ-দুঃখ ) Human life is full of weal and woe.
- Through thick and thin ( বাধা বিপত্তির মধ্য দিয়ে ) Reveka followed her husband through thick and thin.
- Of course ( অবশ্যই ) Of course, you know what that means
- End in smoke ( ব্যর্থ হওয়া ) All his plans ended in smoke.
- In no time ( শীঘ্র ) He will finish the work in no time.
- Out of order ( বিকল ) This car is out of order.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions
English Grammar App
Download ইংরেজি গ্রামার (English-Bangla) App