Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Mourn for ( শোক করা ) Don't mourn for the dead.
- Free from ( মুক্ত ) He is now free from danger.
- True to ( বিশ্বস্ত ) He is true to his master.
- Respond to ( উত্তর দেওয়া ) Nobody responded to my call.
- Restore to ( ফিরিয়ে দেওয়া ) Restore his property to him.
- Absent from ( অনুপস্থিত ) Rifat was absent from college.
- Stone's throw ( অতি নিকটে ) Our school is at a stone's throw form our house.
- In vogue ( চালু ) This custom is not in vogue now.
- By chance ( দৈবাৎ ) I met him on the way by chance.
- Beat black and blue ( প্রচন্ড প্রহার করা ; উত্তম-মধ্যম দেওয়া ) They beat the thief black and blue.
- live by ones wit ( কথা বেচে খাওয়া )
- the exact point ( কাঁটায়-কাঁটায় )
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions