Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Add to ( যোগ করা ) Add this to that.
- Partial to ( পক্ষপাত দুষ্ট ) He is partial to his son.
- Provide with ( সরবরাহ করা (কোন জিনিস) ) I provide (supply) him with food.
- Argue for ( যূক্তি দেখানো (কোন কিছু) ) I argued with him for the point.
- Absent from ( অনুপস্থিত ) Rifat was absent from college.
- Late in ( দেরি ) Why are you so late in coming?
- By leaps and bounds ( অতি দ্রুতগতিতে ) The population of Bangladesh is increasing by leaps and bounds.
- Make both ends meet ( আয়ব্যয় মেলানো ) I cannot make both ends meet with my small income.
- Come to light ( প্রকাশিত হওয়া ) Their private talk has come to light at last.
- by dint of ( ফলে (সাধারণত বল প্রয়োগের ফলে) )
- At one’s own sweet will ( খুশি মতো ) He still does it at his own sweet will.
- put a spoke to ones wheel ( কারও উন্নতিতে বাধা হওয়া )
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions