Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Laugh at ( বিদ্রুপ করা ) Do not taught at the poor.
- Addicted to ( আসক্ত ) He is addicted to separate.
- Made of ( তৈরি ) This ring is made of gold.
- Die from ( মারা যাওয়া (প্রতিক্রিয়া) ) He died form over-eating.
- Differ with ( ভিন্ন মত হওয়া (ব্যক্তি) ) I differ with you on this point.
- Excel in ( তুলনামূলক ভাবে সুন্দর হওয়া ) He excels in painting.
- feather ones nest ( কাজ গুছিয়ে নেওয়া )
- Hush money ( ঘুষ ) He offered a hush money to suppress the murder.
- By chance ( দৈবাৎ ) I met him on the way by chance.
- Catch red handed ( হাতে নাতে ধরা ) The thief was caught red handed.
- Weal and woe ( সুখ-দুঃখ ) Human life is full of weal and woe.
- be on ones back ( একেবারে কুপোকাত )