Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Jump at ( আগ্রহ সহকারে গ্রহণ করা ) Do not jump at the offer.
- Add to ( যোগ করা ) Add this to that.
- Look over ( পরীক্ষা করা ) He is looking over the answer papers.
- Heir of ( উত্তরাধিকারী (ব্যক্তি) ) He is the heir of his uncle.
- Supply to ( যোগান দেওয়া (ব্যক্তি) ) He supplied food to us.
- Allot to ( বিলি করা ) One room has been allotted to him.
- be up and doing ( উঠে-পড়ে লাগা )
- Hard and fast ( বাঁধা ধরা ) There is no such hard and fast rule in this matter.
- Apple of discord ( বিবাদেয় বিষয় ) The paternal property has become an apple of discord between the two brothers.
- Through thick and thin ( বাধা বিপত্তির মধ্য দিয়ে ) Reveka followed her husband through thick and thin.
- slap on the wrist ( মৃদু শাস্তি ) Although he broke the rules, he was only given a slap on the wrist
- Book worm ( গ্রন্থকীট ) Don't be a book worm.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions