Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Ambition for ( উচ্চাকাঙ্খা ) He has no ambition for fame in life.
- Charge with ( অভিযোগ করা (ত্রুটি) ) He was charged with theft.
- Difference between ( পার্থক্য ) There is no difference between the two brothers.
- Unite with ( ঐক্যবদ্ধ হওয়া ) Be united with your friends.
- Accused of ( অভিযুক্ত ) He is accused of corruption.
- Pleased with ( সন্তুষ্ট ) I am pleased with him.
- Slip of the tongue ( বলায় সামান্য ভুল ) This is a slip of the tongue, don't lay much stress on it.
- in the doldrums ( উদাসীন ভাবাপন্ন )
- Call a spade a spade ( অপ্রিয় সত্য কথা বলা ) I have no hesitation to call a spade a spade.
- At once finger ends ( নখদর্পণে ) All these facts are at his finger ends.
- At least ( অন্ততঃ ) At least one hundred boys will come to school today.
- Rank and file ( সাধারণ লোক ) We should pay attention to the rank and file of the country.