Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Ashamed for ( লজ্জিত ) I feel ashamed for you.
- Talk of ( কথা বলা (কোন জিনিস) ) I am talking to (with) Mr. Roy of (about, over) the matter.
- Jump to ( তাড়াহুড়ো করে সিদ্ধান্তে আসা ) Do not jump to a conclusion without much thinking.
- Appetite for ( ক্ষুধা ) The patient has no appetite for food.
- Based on ( ভিত্তি থাকা ) Your remarks were not based on the facts.
- Resign to ( আত্মসমর্পন করা (স্বয়ং) ) I resigned myself to fate
- In vogue ( চালু ) This custom is not in vogue now.
- In time ( ঠিক সময়ে ) He reached the station in time.
- Crying need ( জরুরী প্রয়োজন ) Mass education is the crying need of Bangladesh.
- At once finger ends ( নখদর্পণে ) All these facts are at his finger ends.
- To and fro ( এদিন-ওদিক ) Being unable to make up his mind the man is walking to and fro.
- A black sheep ( কুলাঙ্গার ) Tom is a black sheep in their family
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions