Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Look for ( খোঁজা ) I am looking for a good job.
- Search of ( অনুসন্ধানে ব্যস্ত ) They are in search of nice bird.
- Alternative to ( বিকল্প ) This question is alternative to that.
- Open to ( উন্মুক্ত ) His plan is open to objection.
- Depend on ( নির্ভর করা ) Success depends on hard work.
- Stare at ( একদৃষ্টিতে তাকানো ) She stared at me.
- In cold blood ( ঠান্ডা মাথায় ) They committed this murder in cold blood.
- At stake ( বিপন্ন ) His life is at stake now.
- Fish in a troubled water ( এলোমোলো অবস্থায় সুযোগ নেওয়া ) He made a lot of money by fishing in a troubled water.
- a piece of cake ( খুবই সহজ ) This assignment is a piece of cake
- At all events ( যাই ঘটুক সব ক্ষেত্রেই ) I shall stand by him at all events.
- keep your chin up ( সুখি হওয়া ) His attempt keep your chin up
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions