Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Abound with ( প্রচুর পরিমাণে থাকা ) The ocean abounds with fish.
- Ill with ( অসুস্থ ) He is ill with fever.
- Accompanied by ( সঙ্গী হওয়া ) He was accompanied by his father.
- Supply to ( যোগান দেওয়া (ব্যক্তি) ) He supplied food to us.
- Engaged with ( নিযুক্ত (ব্যক্তি) ) I was engaged with him in talk.
- Made of ( তৈরি ) This ring is made of gold.
- Rank and file ( সাধারণ লোক ) We should pay attention to the rank and file of the country.
- To and fro ( এদিন-ওদিক ) Being unable to make up his mind the man is walking to and fro.
- As it were ( যেন ) The sun is, as it were , the lamp of the universe.
- Come off with flying colours ( জয়লাভ করা ) Our School team came off with flying colours.
- when pigs fly ( কখনও না ) I will help you when pigs fly
- By far ( সর্বাংশে ) He is by far the best boy in the class.