SYNONYM the duty in an office ; the occupation of a servant ; working for another ; benefit ; help ; naval or military duty ; public employment
Next : childrenPrevious : replay
Learn English by Lessons
Very Much vs Too MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very much used for adding more emphasis; while too much means ‘to a much higher extent’ particularly for someone/something.
Very vs TooCommonly Confused Words
Very emphasizes the degree of adjectives and adverbs. Too defined as ‘to a high degree or extent’ particularly for someone or something.
Very vs MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very is preceded by Adjective’s positive degree. Much is preceded by comparative degree and past participle.
Learn words by topics :
- Parallel to ( সমান্তরাল ) This line is parallel to that.
- Difference between ( পার্থক্য ) There is no difference between the two brothers.
- Sensitive to ( সংবেদনশীল ) She is sensitive to cold.
- Deal with ( ব্যবহার করা ) He deals well with the customers.
- Senior to ( বয়সে বড়, উচ্চপদস্থ ) He is senior to me by four years.
- Retire from ( অবসর লওয়া ) He retired from service on a pension.
- pulling your leg ( কৌতক করা ) Do not take it seriously, i was just pulling you leg
- clever hit ( কথার মতন কথা )
- Hue and cry ( শোরগোল ) The villagers raised a hue and cry to see the thief.
- Square meal ( পেট ভরা আহার ) He is too poor to have a square meal every day.
- Slow coach ( অলস প্রকৃতির লোক ) You cannot expect much from a slow coach like him.
- Fish in a troubled water ( এলোমোলো অবস্থায় সুযোগ নেওয়া ) He made a lot of money by fishing in a troubled water.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions
English Grammar App
Download ইংরেজি গ্রামার (English-Bangla) App