Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Stare at ( একদৃষ্টিতে তাকানো ) She stared at me.
- Beware of ( সতর্ক হওয়া ) Beware of pick-pockets.
- Look into ( অনুসন্ধান করা ) I am looking into the matter.
- Cope with ( সামলানো ) I cannot cope with the situation.
- Prompt at ( চটপটে (ব্যক্তিত্ব) ) He is prompt at figures.
- Deaf of ( বধির ) He is deaf of one ear.
- Gala Day ( উৎসবের দিন ) The 15th August is a gala day to the Indians.
- All but ( প্রায় ) The poor villagers are all but ruined.
- Turn a deaf ear to ( মনোযোগ না দেওয়া ) He turned a deaf ear to my proposal.
- Moot point ( অমীমাংসিত বিষয় ) Dowry system is still a moot point in Bangladesh.
- when pigs fly ( কখনও না ) I will help you when pigs fly
- Call to mind ( স্মরণ করা ) I cannot call to mind your name.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions