Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Zealous for ( আগ্রহী ) He is zealous for improvement.
- Despair of ( নিরাশ হওয়া ) Do not despair of success.
- Smell of ( গন্ধ দেয় ) This glass smells of wine.
- Escape from ( পলায়ন করা ) The prisoner escaped from the jail.
- Overcome with ( দমন করা ) He was overcome with fatigue.
- Wonder at ( অবাক হওয়া ) I wonder at his ignorance.
- Lame excuse ( বাজে গুজব ) This lame excuse will to do.
- live by ones wit ( কথা বেচে খাওয়া )
- Take to heart ( মর্মাহত হওয়া ) He took his remark to heart.
- have a bad time ( দুশ্চিন্তায় কাল কাটানো ; দুঃসময়ে পড়া )
- Part and parcel ( অবিচ্ছেদ্য অংশ ) Discipline is part and parcel of administration.
- be up and doing ( উঠে-পড়ে লাগা )
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions