Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Prevent from ( বারণ করা ; প্রতিরোধ করা ) I prevented him from going there.
- Disgusted with ( বিরক্ত ) I am disgusted with him at his conduct.
- Prone to ( ঝোঁক আছে এমন ) He is prone to idleness.
- Apply to ( আবেদন করা (ব্যক্তি) ) He applied to he Secretary for the post.
- Pretend to ( ভান করা ) He does not pretend to high birth.
- Blind to ( দোষের প্রতি অন্ধ ) He is blind to his won faults.
- All but ( প্রায় ) The poor villagers are all but ruined.
- At a low ebb ( নিম্নমুখী ) His fame is at a low ebb now.
- Bosom friend ( অন্তরঙ্গ বন্ধু ) Rifat is my bosom friend.
- Book worm ( গ্রন্থকীট ) Don't be a book worm.
- bad debts ( অশোধ্য বা অনাদায়ী ঋন ; যে ঋন শোধ করা যাবে না )
- Carry the day ( জয়লাভ করা ) Rajib, the best player of the school, carried the day in the annual sports.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions