Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Divide between ( ভাগ করা (দুটি বা দুজন) ) Divide the apple between Raqib and Shafique.
- Anxious about ( উদ্বিগ্ন ) I am anxious about my health.
- Heir to ( উত্তরাধিকারী (সম্পত্তি) ) He is the heir to his uncle’s property.
- Certain of ( নিশ্চিত ) He is now certain of his ground.
- Admit into ( প্রবেশাধিকার দেওয়া ) He was admitted into the room.
- Look at ( তাকানো ) Look at the moon.
- Part and parcel ( অবিচ্ছেদ্য অংশ ) Discipline is part and parcel of administration.
- Bed of roses ( আরামদায়ক অবস্থা ) Life is not a bed of roses.
- Fish in a troubled water ( এলোমোলো অবস্থায় সুযোগ নেওয়া ) He made a lot of money by fishing in a troubled water.
- Beggar description ( বর্ণনাতীত ) The beauty of the Taj beggars description.
- At last ( অবশেষে ) I got my missing book at last.
- Turn a deaf ear to ( মনোযোগ না দেওয়া ) He turned a deaf ear to my proposal.