Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Annoyed for ( বিরক্ত (কোন কিছু) ) I was annoyed for the music.
- Interest in ( আগ্রহ ) He has a special interest in history.
- Disgrace to ( কলঙ্ক ) He is disgrace to his family.
- Plead for ( ওকালতি করা (কোনকিছু) ) I pleaded with him for justice (against the wrong done to me).
- Relevant to ( প্রাসঙ্গিক ) Your remark is not relevant to the point.
- Vain of ( অহঙ্কারী ) She is vain of her beauty.
- Curry favour ( তোষামোদ করিয়ে প্রিয় হওয়া ) He knows how to curry favour with officers.
- At arm’s length ( দূরে ) Try to keep the bad boy at arm’s length.
- Bed of roses ( আরামদায়ক অবস্থা ) Life is not a bed of roses.
- bunch of fives ( মুষ্টি ; পাঁচ আঙ্গুলের মুঠো ) Rock can break anything with his bunch of fives.
- All on a sudden ( হঠাৎ ) All on a sudden a tiger came out of the bush.
- Red letter day ( স্মরণীয় দিন ) The 21 February is a red letter day in the history of Bangladesh.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions