Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Delight in ( আনন্দ ) He takes delight in music.
- Look for ( খোঁজা ) I am looking for a good job.
- Grateful for ( কৃতজ্ঞ (কোনকিছু) ) I am grateful to you for your help.
- Quick of ( চটপটে ) He is quick of understanding.
- Envy of ( ঈর্ষা ) I have no envy of him.
- Conscious of ( সচেতন ) He is conscious of his weakness.
- breathe out ( নিঃশ্বাস ত্যাগ করা ) At last, he breathed his last breath out, and that was the end.
- Hard nut to crack ( কঠিন সমস্যা ) The problem of adult education is really a hard nut to crack.
- Call to mind ( স্মরণ করা ) I cannot call to mind your name.
- Take one to task ( তিরস্কার করা ) He was taken to task for negligence of duty.
- At sixes and sevens ( বিশৃঙ্খলা অবস্থায় ) All the furniture in the room were at sixes and sevens.
- At bay ( কোনঠাসা ) The tiger was at bay in the bush.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions