Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Alternative to ( বিকল্প ) This question is alternative to that.
- Rob of ( অপহরণ করা ) Somebody robbed him of his purse.
- Weary of ( ক্লান্ত ) He is weary of hard life.
- Greed for ( লোভ ) He has no greed for wealth.
- Provide against ( পূর্বে ব্যবস্থা করা ; সরবরাহ করা ) You must provide against evil days for your children.
- Diffident of ( সন্দিগ্ধ ) I am diffident of success.
- Out of the wood ( বিপদমুক্ত ) He is not yet out of the wood.
- Sink in ( আবদ্ধ হওয়া, ডুবে যাওয়া ) He sank in mud or the ship sank into the sea.
- Through thick and thin ( বাধা বিপত্তির মধ্য দিয়ে ) Reveka followed her husband through thick and thin.
- Come off with flying colours ( জয়লাভ করা ) Our School team came off with flying colours.
- Steer clear of ( এড়াইয়া চলা ) You must steer clear of evil company.
- Head and ears ( সম্পূর্ণরূপে ) He is over head and ears in debt.