Learn English by Lessons
Burned & BurntCommonly Confused Words
Burned & Burnt: Burned means to consume fuel and give off heat, light, and gases. Intransitive হলে burned বসে। Transitive হলে burnt বসে।
Bring & TakeCommonly Confused Words
Bring vs Take: Bring means to come with (something or someone) to a place. কোথাও হতে ফেরার সময় কোনোকিছু সাথে আনা বোঝাতে bring বসে।
Bring & FetchCommonly Confused Words
Bring means to come with (something or someone) to a place. Fetch means to go or come after and bring or take back.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Contrary to ( বিপরীত ) His action is contrary to his words.
- Alarmed at ( আতঙ্কিত ) We were alarmed at he news.
- Sympathy for ( সহানুভূতি ) I have no sympathy for him.
- Owe to ( ঋণী হওয়া ) I owe my all to him.
- Different from ( পৃথক ) This book is different from that.
- Ashamed of ( লজ্জিত ) He is not ashamed of his conduct.
- In vain ( বৃথা ) All his attempts were in vain.
- In vogue ( চালু ) This custom is not in vogue now.
- be bad at ( দক্ষ না হওয়া )
- Square meal ( পেট ভরা আহার ) He is too poor to have a square meal every day.
- vile sycophant ( খঁয়ের খা )
- harp on the same string ( এক কথা বারবার বলা )