Learn English by Lessons
Burned & BurntCommonly Confused Words
Burned & Burnt: Burned means to consume fuel and give off heat, light, and gases. Intransitive হলে burned বসে। Transitive হলে burnt বসে।
Bring & TakeCommonly Confused Words
Bring vs Take: Bring means to come with (something or someone) to a place. কোথাও হতে ফেরার সময় কোনোকিছু সাথে আনা বোঝাতে bring বসে।
Bring & FetchCommonly Confused Words
Bring means to come with (something or someone) to a place. Fetch means to go or come after and bring or take back.
Learn words by topics :
- Escape from ( পলায়ন করা ) The prisoner escaped from the jail.
- Deprived of ( বঞ্চিত ) He was deprived of his property.
- Disgusted with ( বিরক্ত ) I am disgusted with him at his conduct.
- Pleased with ( সন্তুষ্ট ) I am pleased with him.
- Bent on ( ঝোঁক ) He is bent on playing cricket.
- Hope for ( আশা করা ) Let us hope for the best.
- breathe out ( নিঃশ্বাস ত্যাগ করা ) At last, he breathed his last breath out, and that was the end.
- In no time ( শীঘ্র ) He will finish the work in no time.
- Get rid of ( মুক্তি পাওয়া ) Try to get rid of that rogue.
- Irony of fate ( ভাগ্যের পরিহাস ) He could not succeed by irony of fate.
- A slow coach ( কর্মকুণ্ঠ ও মন্থর ব্যাক্তি ) Roky is known as a slow coach to his friend circle.
- Chip of the old block ( বাপকা বেটা ) He is a chip of the old black.