Learn English by Lessons
After vs AfterwardsCommonly Confused Words
The definition of after is a time that is later than some other time. Afterwards means at a later or succeeding time.
Very Much vs Too MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very much used for adding more emphasis; while too much means ‘to a much higher extent’ particularly for someone/something.
Very vs TooCommonly Confused Words
Very emphasizes the degree of adjectives and adverbs. Too defined as ‘to a high degree or extent’ particularly for someone or something.
Learn words by topics :
- Die of ( মারা যাওয়া (রোগ) ) He died of cholera.
- Informed of ( অবহিত ) I was not informed of your misfortune.
- Contrary to ( বিপরীত ) His action is contrary to his words.
- Believe in ( বিশ্বাস করা ) I do not believe in his honesty.
- Heir of ( উত্তরাধিকারী (ব্যক্তি) ) He is the heir of his uncle.
- Loyal to ( বিশ্বস্ত ) He is loyal to his master.
- Chip of the old block ( বাপকা বেটা ) He is a chip of the old black.
- Cut to the quick ( মর্মাহত হওয়া ) I was cut to the quick by his words.
- Sink in ( আবদ্ধ হওয়া, ডুবে যাওয়া ) He sank in mud or the ship sank into the sea.
- Up and downs ( উন্থানপতন ) There are ups and downs in a man's life.
- Maiden speech ( প্রথম বক্তৃতা ) His maiden speech fell flat on the audience.
- By all means ( সবর্প্রকার ) Try to do it by all means.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions
English Grammar App
Download ইংরেজি গ্রামার (English-Bangla) App