Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Engaged with ( নিযুক্ত (ব্যক্তি) ) I was engaged with him in talk.
- Aptitude for ( স্বাভাবিক দক্ষতা ) I have no aptitude for Mathematics.
- Believe in ( বিশ্বাস করা ) I do not believe in his honesty.
- Argue for ( যূক্তি দেখানো (কোন কিছু) ) I argued with him for the point.
- Senior to ( বয়সে বড়, উচ্চপদস্থ ) He is senior to me by four years.
- Ill with ( অসুস্থ ) He is ill with fever.
- Build castles in the air ( আকাশ কুসুম চিন্তা করা ) Don't idle away your time in building castles in the air.
- Cut to the quick ( মর্মাহত হওয়া ) I was cut to the quick by his words.
- At bay ( কোনঠাসা ) The tiger was at bay in the bush.
- Red letter day ( স্মরণীয় দিন ) The 21 February is a red letter day in the history of Bangladesh.
- ABC ( প্রাথমিক জ্ঞান ) Everybody must know at least the ABC of religion.
- Ins and outs ( খুঁটিনাটি সব কিছু ) I know the ins and outs of the matter.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions