Learn English by Lessons
Just Now vs Right Now vs Presently:Commonly Confused Words
Just now, right now and presently are often confusedly replaced with each other, while they don't mean exactly the same, though they have similar connotations.
Hard vs HardlyCommonly Confused Words
Hard and hardly are often confusedly used as similar words. However, they do differ. While hard has a positive connotation, hardly has a very negative impact in a sentence.
First vs FastCommonly Confused Words
First refers to someone or something or someone’s actions which happen before everything else. Fast can both be an adjective and adverb which means quick or quickly.
Learn words by topics :
- Alarmed at ( আতঙ্কিত ) We were alarmed at he news.
- Escape from ( পলায়ন করা ) The prisoner escaped from the jail.
- Congratulate on ( অভিনন্দিত করা ) I congratulate you on your success.
- Acquainted with ( পরিচিত ) I am acquainted with her.
- Part from ( বিচ্ছিন্ন হওয়া (ব্যক্তি) ) He parted form his friend.
- Delight in ( আনন্দ ) He takes delight in music.
- In the nick of time ( ঠিক সময়ে ) The school team arrived in the nick of time.
- Crying need ( জরুরী প্রয়োজন ) Mass education is the crying need of Bangladesh.
- By and by ( শীঘ্র ) He will come here by and by.
- feather ones nest ( কাজ গুছিয়ে নেওয়া )
- A blessing in disguise ( বিপরীতে হিত ; প্রথমে খারাপ হিসেবে মনে হলেও পরবর্তীতে ভালো হয় ) Sam's motorcycle accident was a blessing in disguise because he got enough insurance money.
- bunch of fives ( মুষ্টি ; পাঁচ আঙ্গুলের মুঠো ) Rock can break anything with his bunch of fives.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions