Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Eligible for ( যোগ্য ) He is eligible for the post.
- Deal with ( ব্যবহার করা ) He deals well with the customers.
- Dull at ( কাঁচা ) He is dull at Physics.
- Satisfied with ( সন্তুষ্ট ) I am satisfied with him or I am satisfied of the truth.
- Faith with ( বিশ্বাস (ভঙ্গ) ) He broke faith with me.
- Exempt from ( রেহাই দেওয়া ) He was exempted from the fine.
- At one’s own sweet will ( খুশি মতো ) He still does it at his own sweet will.
- put a spoke to ones wheel ( কারও উন্নতিতে বাধা হওয়া )
- As usual ( যথারীতি ) He is late as usual.
- under the weather ( ভাল না ; অসুস্থ ) I've been feeling under the weather
- To and fro ( এদিন-ওদিক ) Being unable to make up his mind the man is walking to and fro.
- Build castles in the air ( আকাশ কুসুম চিন্তা করা ) Don't idle away your time in building castles in the air.