Learn English by Lessons
Very Much vs Too MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very much used for adding more emphasis; while too much means ‘to a much higher extent’ particularly for someone/something.
Very vs TooCommonly Confused Words
Very emphasizes the degree of adjectives and adverbs. Too defined as ‘to a high degree or extent’ particularly for someone or something.
Very vs MuchCommonly Confused Words
Very is preceded by Adjective’s positive degree. Much is preceded by comparative degree and past participle.
Learn words by topics :
- Despair of ( নিরাশ হওয়া ) Do not despair of success.
- Apply for ( আবেদন করা (কোন কিছু) ) He applied to the Secretary for the post.
- Sure of ( নিশ্চিত ) I am sure of success.
- Open to ( উন্মুক্ত ) His plan is open to objection.
- Liable to ( দায়ী ) He is liable to fine for his misconduct.
- Guilty of ( দোষী ) He is guilty of murder.
- In a fix ( মুশকিলে পতিত ) He is in a fix and does not know what to do.
- host in himself ( একাই একশ )
- A black sheep ( কুলাঙ্গার ) Tom is a black sheep in their family
- Head and ears ( সম্পূর্ণরূপে ) He is over head and ears in debt.
- By hook or by crook ( যে কোন উপায়ে ) You must do this work by hook or by crook.
- In force ( বলবৎ ) This law is in force now.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions
English Grammar App
Download ইংরেজি গ্রামার (English-Bangla) App