Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Apply to ( আবেদন করা (ব্যক্তি) ) He applied to he Secretary for the post.
- Search of ( অনুসন্ধানে ব্যস্ত ) They are in search of nice bird.
- Grateful to ( কৃতজ্ঞ (ব্যক্তি) ) I am grateful to you for your help.
- Entitled to ( অধিকারী ) He is entitled to a reward for his honesty.
- Consistent with ( সামঞ্জস্যপূর্ণ ) Your action is not consistent with the rules.
- Addicted to ( আসক্ত ) He is addicted to separate.
- Carry the day ( জয়লাভ করা ) Rajib, the best player of the school, carried the day in the annual sports.
- reap the harvest of sin ( কর্ম ভোগ করা )
- In vain ( বৃথা ) All his attempts were in vain.
- Bid fair ( ভালো কিছু আশা করা ) He bids fair to be a good doctor.
- host in himself ( একাই একশ )
- Gala Day ( উৎসবের দিন ) The 15th August is a gala day to the Indians.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions