Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
BusinessView all ›
- Lame of ( খোঁড়া ) He is lame of one leg.
- Loyal to ( বিশ্বস্ত ) He is loyal to his master.
- Annoyed for ( বিরক্ত (কোন কিছু) ) I was annoyed for the music.
- Laugh at ( বিদ্রুপ করা ) Do not taught at the poor.
- Sanguine of ( নিশ্চিত ) She is sanguine of her success.
- Hunger for ( তীব্র আকাঙ্খা ) His hunger for knowledge surprised us.
- Bosom friend ( অন্তরঙ্গ বন্ধু ) Rifat is my bosom friend.
- A blessing in disguise ( বিপরীতে হিত ; প্রথমে খারাপ হিসেবে মনে হলেও পরবর্তীতে ভালো হয় ) Sam's motorcycle accident was a blessing in disguise because he got enough insurance money.
- To the contrary ( কাহারও বক্তব্যের বিপক্ষে ) In the court he said nothing to the contrary.
- At all ( আদৌ ) He does not know French at all.
- till the cows come home ( অনেক সময় ধরে ) I could play outside till the cows come home
- At home ( দক্ষ ) He is at home in mathematics.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions