Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Attach to ( জুড়ে দেওয়া ) Attach this file to the email.
- Deaf of ( বধির ) He is deaf of one ear.
- Divide into ( বিভক্ত করা (অংশ) ) It was divided into several parts.
- Alternative to ( বিকল্প ) This question is alternative to that.
- Comment on ( মন্তব্য করা ) He commented favorably on the point.
- Distinguish between ( প্রভেদ করা ) Distinguish between a phrase and a clause.
- On the contrary ( বিপরীত পক্ষে ) I do not hate him: on the contrary I love him.
- By all means ( সবর্প্রকার ) Try to do it by all means.
- Crocodile tears ( ময়া কান্না ) He shed crocodile tears at our misery.
- Heart and soul ( সর্বান্তঃকরণে ) Try heard and soul and you will succeed.
- A bolt from the blue ( সম্পূর্ন অপ্রত্যাশিত ) The news of his father's death came to him as a bolt from the blue.
- Three R's ( প্রাথমিক শিক্ষা ) The majority of our people have not yet learnt the three R's.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions