Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Count upon ( নির্ভর করা ) I count upon your help for this work.
- Busy with ( ব্যস্ত ) He is busy with his studies.
- Appetite for ( ক্ষুধা ) The patient has no appetite for food.
- Prompt in ( চটপটে (উত্তর) ) He is prompt in his answer.
- Sure of ( নিশ্চিত ) I am sure of success.
- Lame of ( খোঁড়া ) He is lame of one leg.
- tickled pink ( খুব খুশি করানো ) She was tickled pink by the good news.
- Fish in a troubled water ( এলোমোলো অবস্থায় সুযোগ নেওয়া ) He made a lot of money by fishing in a troubled water.
- Through thick and thin ( বাধা বিপত্তির মধ্য দিয়ে ) Reveka followed her husband through thick and thin.
- set a naught ( কলা দেখানো )
- keep your chin up ( সুখি হওয়া ) His attempt keep your chin up
- In a nut shell ( খুব সংক্ষেপে ) Tell the story in a nut shell.