Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Engaged to ( বাগদত্ত ) Lila was engaged to him.
- Zest for ( অনুরাগ ) She has no zest for music.
- Mourn for ( শোক করা ) Don't mourn for the dead.
- Favourable for ( অনুকূল (কোনকিছু) ) This situation is favorable to me for doing this.
- Responsible to ( দায়ী (প্রাধিকার) ) He is responsible to the committee for his action.
- Partiality for ( পক্ষপাত দুষ্ট ) He has no Partiality for his son.
- breathe out ( নিঃশ্বাস ত্যাগ করা ) At last, he breathed his last breath out, and that was the end.
- Curry favour ( তোষামোদ করিয়ে প্রিয় হওয়া ) He knows how to curry favour with officers.
- bell the cat ( সর্তকতার জন্য বিড়ালের গলায় ঘন্টা বাধা ; কোন কাজ যেটা অর্জন করা কঠিন বা অসম্ভব ) Everybody is trying but who actually bell the cat?
- ABC ( প্রাথমিক জ্ঞান ) Everybody must know at least the ABC of religion.
- Kith and kin ( নিকট আত্মীয় ) He has no good relationship with his kith and kin.
- In no time ( শীঘ্র ) He will finish the work in no time.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions