Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Qualified for ( যোগ্য ) He is qualified for the post.
- Subject to ( শর্তাধীন ) This is subject to approval of the committee.
- Look for ( খোঁজা ) I am looking for a good job.
- Control over ( নিয়ন্ত্রণ ) He has no control over his brother.
- Ambition for ( উচ্চাকাঙ্খা ) He has no ambition for fame in life.
- Callous to ( উদাসীন ) He is callous to my suffering.
- In cold blood ( ঠান্ডা মাথায় ) They committed this murder in cold blood.
- A bed of roses thorns ( কন্টকময় জীবন ) Life is nothing but a bed of roses.
- Book worm ( গ্রন্থকীট ) Don't be a book worm.
- Bird of a feather ( এক রকম স্বভাবের লোক ) Birds of a feather flock together.
- Bosom friend ( অন্তরঙ্গ বন্ধু ) Rifat is my bosom friend.
- put a spoke to ones wheel ( কারও উন্নতিতে বাধা হওয়া )
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions