Learn English by Lessons
Theatre & PlayCommonly Confused Words
Theatre mean a building, room, or outside area used for performing plays. A play is a dramatic work that's written to be staged in a theater and in front of an audience.
Street & RoadCommonly Confused Words
Street is a road in a town or city with houses or other buildings along it. Road is a way that leads from one place to another.
Story & HistoryCommonly Confused Words
Story normally means a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events. History is the record or narrative description of past events.
Learn words by topics :
- Sensible of ( বোধ সম্পন্ন ) She is sensible of the risk.
- Alarmed at ( আতঙ্কিত ) We were alarmed at he news.
- Addicted to ( আসক্ত ) He is addicted to separate.
- Dull at ( কাঁচা ) He is dull at Physics.
- Exempt from ( রেহাই দেওয়া ) He was exempted from the fine.
- Polite in ( নম্র ) He is polite in his manners. (Polite to strangers).
- Irony of fate ( ভাগ্যের পরিহাস ) He could not succeed by irony of fate.
- Apple of discord ( বিবাদেয় বিষয় ) The paternal property has become an apple of discord between the two brothers.
- Round the clock ( সমস্ত দিন ) He is working round the clock.
- By fits and starts ( অনিয়মিত ; মাঝে মাঝে ) He works by fits and starts.
- bad faith ( বিশ্বাসঘাতকতা )
- At last ( অবশেষে ) I got my missing book at last.
প্রবাদ বাক্য (Bengali & English) Download Translation App
Bangla To English
Phrases, Idioms & App. Prepositions