Remainder হলো noun.
The definition of remainder is leftover.
- I ate most of it and gave the remainder to the dog. (Remaining নয়)
- My son ate part of his cake and I ate the remainder.
- You can have the remainder of my clothes.
- I got a really good price on this shirt because it was a remainder.
- Alex chuckled and relinquished the remainder of the waltz to him.
Remaining হলো adjective; যেহেতু এটি একটি adjective তাই এটির পরে একটি noun বিশেষিত হওয়ার জন্যে থাকতে হবে।
Rmaining is an adjective.
- Bernstein’s two remaining lectures will take place on October 9 and 10. (Remainder নয়)
- The remaining vacation slipped by quickly and life returned to normal.
- They ate and then she put the remaining food in the refrigerator for Alex.
- Where the children were concerned, she had no intention of remaining silent.
- Lilly was my last remaining close relative
- The few remaining employees are working part-time