Lose হলো verb.
Lose is defined as to wind up without something or to fail in a competition.
- I hope he does not lose his job. (Loss নয়)
- He's always losing his car keys.
- If you lose that ten-pound note, you'll be sorry.
- He lost his hearing in the explosion.
- She lost her position when the company was taken over.
Loss হলো noun.
Loss is defined as having something or someone leave or be taken away from someone.
- We made a loss on the deal. (Lose নয়)
- The doctor's retirement is a great loss to the community.
- The war caused incalculable loss.
- The match ended in their first loss of the season.
- It was written off as a loss.
Loose হলো adjective.
The definition of loose is something unbound, available, or not tight.
- She has put on a loose dress. (Lose নয়)
- This wheelbarrow has a loose wheel.
- A loose anchor line; a loose chair leg.
- I wear loose clothes when it is hot.