Hot সব সময় adjective হয়।
The definition of hot is something that is very warm in temperature.
- It’s too hot here. (Heat নয়)
- He is one of the hottest young talents around.
- I'm not so hot at math.
- He is a player who is on a hot streak.
- I like foods that are best eaten hot.
Heat হলো noun, তবে heat verb হিসেবে ব্যবহৃত হতে পারে।
The definition of heat is a form of energy that causes a difference in temperature.
- Srabonti always wears a coat even in the heat of summer. (Hot নয়)
- The burner was on low heat.
- The heat was on when we returned from work.
- The house was cheap to rent, but the heat.
- Heat from the press forced the senator to resign.