Bring /verb/ (আনয়ন করা):
কোথাও হতে ফেরার সময় কোনোকিছু সাথে আনা বোঝাতে bring বসে।
Bring means to come with (something or someone) to a place.
- When you come back from England, bring a laptop for me. (Take নয়)
- His friends bring out the best in him
- She'd buy the pizza and have it delivered if they would bring her some.
- Sadia brought her boyfriend home to meet her parents.
- Rana came back from USA, brought a mobile for me.
Take /verb/ (আনয়ন করা):
কোথাও যাওয়ার সময় কোনো কিছু সাথে নেয়া বোঝাতে take বসে।
Take is defined as capture, get hold of, transfer something to oneself or travel by something.
- Whenever Sakib goes out, he takes an umbrella with him. (Bring নয়)
- I took the pen and signed my name.
- Take the pan by the handle.
- If anything could take her mind off the worry of surrogacy, he could.
- I'll take care of the others if you want to watch the kids.