Storey /noun/ (তলা / তল):
একটি বাড়ি বা ভবনে মোট কয়টি তলা আছে সেটি বোঝাতে storey বা story ব্যবহৃত হয়ে থাকে।
Storey or story means a structure consisting of a floor or multiple floors at a single position along a vertical scale.
- Towards the north end, the building rises to two storeys. (Floor নয়)
- On a balcony about 20 storeys up, the turmoil is still unfolding beneath.
- Snipers duelled from rooftops in residential areas, where most buildings are just two storeys high.
- Hours later Ms Wright plunged to her death from his 14th storey balcony.
- Extra floors had been added over the years, making them between three and five storeys high and further weakening their structures.
Floor /noun/ (মেঝে / ভুমি):
একটি বাড়ি বা ভবনের নির্দিষ্ট একটি তলা বোঝতে floor ব্যবহৃত হয়ে থাকে।
Floor means the inside lower horizontal surface of a room, hallway, tent, or other structure.
- His office is on the sixth floor. (Storey নয়)
- The best way to play is to pass the ball on the floor.
- Do not let anyone walk on the floor before the finish is applied, or dirt might be tracked on the wood.
- He lives in a third-floor flat.
- I felt much too old and tired for this, but she reminded me of how much I enjoy getting silly on the dance floor.